It’s all you and nobody else
So you are trying to get ahead in life, but things keep coming up that keep pushing you back down. Car needs repaired. Drama in your romantic relationship. Drama with your parents or siblings. You didn’t get the promotion. Etc…….
Boo hoo you
Tell your sob story to someone else.
Everything happens for a reason. And you, my friend, are the cause of it.
Everything in your life is because of something you did. Every moment you are alive you are creating your future with the millions of different moments that you have throughout your life.
So how you think and how you act determines your future.
If your life has not been what you expected so far, I’ve got good news for you– You can change it for the better right now.
But it is going to take change. Because what you have done so far is not working. Don’t expect different things to come if you still do the same things over and over again. That’s how insanity is defined.
If you don’t like your job, and you come home every night from it complaining about it and telling everyone how bad it is and how you want to leave for something else…..yet you come home and watch 3 hours of television instead of looking for a new job— It’s your fault.
If you get a C on your test and wanted an A, obviously you only knew to the test to a C grade.
If you want to change your life, you must have 5 things:
1. Know what you want. Write it down, in as much detail as possible. See yourself where you want to be. Picture it in your mind, then write it out.
Do not put this off as quackery bullish*t! To change your life you must be ready and open to do things that you have not done. Only then will you be able to create your life and your circumstances.
2. Action. You must take action to get where you envision yourself. Do you have everything you need to get started towards your vision? No? Where do you get it? Do you need to go to a certain place for your vision to come true? Do you have the resources right now? If no, how do you get them. Right out 10 action steps. Once you complete the 10, write out 10 more.
You will hear me say ‘take action’ or ‘take massive action’ again and again and again and again and again and again…….It is that important. You will also hear every single person….EVERY SINGLE PERSON……. who has taken their life from non-success to SUCCESS, say the same thing. Stop talking and get Doing!
3. Discipline. You must have it in order to become your vision. Success is not given out everyday to the masses. Very few achieve it. What’s going to stop you from working on your action list versus going out with your friends for a few drinks, or plopping in front of the TV for a few hours— DISCIPLINE!
4. Patience. You must have it. Becoming the new you, or as we call it in Mindtamer, the Improvement Warrior, is going to take time. Learning anything new is hard. So you must be patient with yourself in order to succeed and fight through the early let-downs. And you must have patience in order to not let the let-downs become quitting.
5. Persistence. Persistance and patience can go hand-in-hand. When you get knocked down you got to get back up. You will get knocked down. I’ve been knocked down time and time again. But I keep getting up. It’s not how many times you get knocked down that matters, it’s if you get back up, and did you learn from it. If you didn’t learn from it, you’ll keep getting knocked down by the same things. Which is wasting your most precious commodity– TIME.
So there you have it.
Time is going to pass regardless. You can put blame on others, but it only hurts you in the NOW. And if you hold a grudge against others or things it also hurts you in the future. The way to become great is to be great in each and every moment. Blame yourself.
Blame yourself for everything. Make a list. Go back in your life and make a list of everything that happened that you did not like. Find the reason it really didn’t work. Or better yet, ask yourself what could I have done differently to reverse the outcome?
Blame yourself and forgive others.
It’s all on me is one of the rules I set up for myself. The rule is:
Everything in my life is a result of my actions or thoughts from either the past, present or future. I am the only one responsible. I have finally come to grips of this in recent years. It has resulted in me knowing that there is no such thing as failure. Only stumbling along the way, once I stumble, I simply need to go back to the drawing board and figure out a new plan of attack, never move backwards and keep moving forward– THAT’S HOW WINNING IS DONE.
This simple, but extremely hard action, is critical to changing your life. It’s what we teach in our mindtamer program along with taking control of your body, nutrition, emotions, mindset, and awaken the spirit within.
Live for the moment. It’s all we have right now.